Collector for ArcGIS
A mobile Application for accurate geospatial mapping using Android, iOS and windows Mobile operating systems.
It leverage on the Integrated GPS receiver of the smart phones and can be integrated with Survey Grade GPS to achieve high spatial accuracy.
How it works
Prepare your Schema on ArcMap Desktop Application
Publish the Schema on ArcGIS online and prepare a webmap using the schema
Share the Webmap with the group (s) intended to use the schema.
Download the Collector App from Apple Store, Google Play and Microsoft.
Log into Collector using your ArcGIS online Account where the schema was published.
Work offline by downloading the webmap for data collection and Sync the data when online or work online where internet connection is available.
- Collect new features on a map and or update existing maps in the field.
- Offline capability for remote areas with no internet or GSM connectivity.
- Customizable easy to use Map driven forms
- Capture photos or videos of features
- Seamless integration with Workforce, Survey123 for ArcGIS, Navigator for ArcGIS and Explorer for ArcGIS.
Case Study 1:
Fit For Purpose Makueni County, Kenya
A pilot project using Collector for ArcGIS was tested in Makueni County, Kenya using the Fit For Purpose. Read more