After completing this course, you will be able to perform the following tasks:
- Understand how the ArcGIS platform supports field data collection workflows.
- Prepare data and maps for use with mobile apps.
- Perform field data collection with mobile apps.
- Assign work to field workers and assess their status.
- Navigate to a job site based on a work order.
- Monitor the status of field operations and assets.
Who can attend
A 2-day course is open to all GIS Professionals, Researchers and people involved in field data collection.
Creating and Configuring ArcGIS Field Apps:
- Collector for ArcGIS
- Survey123 for ArcGIS
- Operations dashboard
- Workforce for ArcGIS
- Navigator for ArcGIS
Field Data collection using ArcGIS Field Apps
USD 260 per person
inclusive of 18% VAT
Training cost covers for training material, Lunch, refreshments and certificate of completion.