To impart knowledge on how to use ArcGIS Pro to acquire, manage, visualize, edit, analyze, and share GIS data, maps, and workflows.
- Spatial data integration
- Spatial data editing
- Data management
- Mapping and visualization in 2D and 3D
- Working with Coordinate systems
- Spatial Analysis
- Configuring Web Apps
Who can attend
The training is open to GIS Professional such as Data Editors, GIS Analysts, GIS Database Designers and Map Designers. Researchers, any expert who use spatial data in their field of operation, Professionals who are new to GIS and ArcMap users who want to learn how desktop activities are accomplished using ArcGIS Pro.
At the end of the training the trainee should be able to
- Combine data from various sources to create accurate, informative maps.
- Organize, create, and edit geographic data to keep it accurate and up to date.
- Symbolize map features to support 2D and 3D visualization.
- Design an attractive page layout for maps that will be printed.
- Analyze GIS data to solve spatial problems and create new information.
- Share maps, analysis results, and geoprocessing models.
- Configuring Web Apps that are accessible on browsers and on mobile devices
The training is hands-on, and it will include: Presentations, discussions, software demonstrations, Exercises and lesson reviews. The training will be facilitated by Esri’s certified instructor
TSh 1,500,000 per person
inclusive of 18% VAT
Training cost covers for training material, Lunch, refreshments and certificate of completion.
For more information contact
Telephone: +254-20-271363/1/2 or