Esri Eastern Africa in collaboration with Kenyatta University and the University of Nairobi will be holding the 5th Esri Eastern Africa GIS Education User Conference on 21st – 22nd September 2017.This is a 2-day conference that brings together an array of GIS Users in the Education industry from across the Eastern Africa region. The conference brings together youthful minds in the GIS industry in the region to make presentations, attend workshops and network. The purpose of the sessions is to help prepare the next generation workforce with GIS skills for better decision-making across a broad spectrum of disciplines and professions.
- Sharpen your skills with free training
- Showcase your Prowess
- Interact with Key Industry Players
- Free Pass to the 1st Ever Esri EA Hackathon
- Learn, Connect and Grow!
- Discuss new applications, tools, skills, and research
Who should attend
- Campus Administrators
- Education Industry stakeholders