This course presents the Arc Hydro data model and tools and shows how to implement them using a series of real-world examples. You will learn the basic principles of the Arc Hydro data model, how to extend it, and how the Arc Hydro tools manage and use the data model.
Learn how to:
- Combine Arc Hydro data structure and tools to solve realistic water resource problems.
- Extend Arc Hydro tools to create custom functionality.
- Integrate external models into Arc Hydro.
- Completion of ArcGIS II: Essential Workflows or equivalent knowledge
Who Should Attend
- GIS Analysts, GIS Technical Leads and GIS Database Designers