Learn how to:
- Understand GIS fundamental concepts and its massive benefits
- Quickly create and share a GIS map using ArcGIS web-based tools and content.
- Find and organize geographic data and other GIS resources for a mapping project.
- Accurately display features on a GIS map and efficiently access information about them.
- Analyze a GIS map to identify where features that meet specific criteria are located.
- Share GIS maps and analysis results with others so they can be viewed using desktop applications, websites, and mobile devices.
- Experience with Windows-based software for basic file management and browsing.
- Suitable for individuals who do not have any prior GIS education or workplace experience with GIS.
Who should Attend
- Individuals who have no or minimal experience with GIS and GIS Professionals