Learn a standard workflow you can apply to any spatial analysis project. You will perform different types of analyses to efficiently create reliable results that support informed decision making. This course uses ArcGIS for Desktop Advanced (ArcMap) and some exercises use tools in the ArcGIS Spatial Analyst extension.
Learn how to:
- Automate analysis tasks using geoprocessing models.
- Create a weighted suitability model to select the optimal location for a new site.
- Apply spatial statistics to examine distribution patterns and identify hot spots.
- Model temporal data to analyze and visualize change over time.
- Completion of ArcGIS 2: Essential Workflowsor Using ArcGIS for Geospatial Intelligence or equivalent knowledge.
Who should attend
- GIS Analysts and GIS Technical Leads