Did you know that ArcGIS supports sharing geographic content across multiple platforms so that it is accessible to everyone? Find out how to share your work as maps, globes, or geoprocessing tasks.
Learn how to:
- Determine which sharing option is appropriate for your needs.
- Author and publish map services to share your authoritative GIS data
- Publish feature services to enable editing of GIS data over the web.
- Create and publish image services to provide fast access to imagery.
- Publish geoprocessing services to share your GIS models and analysis results.
- Share GIS resources as stand-alone services and in web maps and web mapping applications.
- ArcGIS II: Essential Workflows or equivalent knowledge.
Who Should Attend
- Suitable for GIS analysts, specialists, and other experienced ArcGIS users who want to share geographic content in web maps and web mapping applications.
- Developers who want to incorporate GIS services and web maps into custom applications.