This course uses realistic scenarios to teach a standard analysis workflow that will provide deeper insight into how location impacts public safety incidents, trends, and operations. You will explore techniques to visualize and quantify public safety data, then share your analysis results using easy-to understand maps and apps. This course is taught using ArcGIS Pro.
Learn how to:
- Evaluate and prepare data from a variety of sources for an analysis project.
- Apply spatial statistics tools to identify patterns, hot spots, and clusters.
- Apply analysis tools to predict behavior and impact of public safety phenomena.
- Create models to automate analysis workflows.
- Share analysis results with stakeholders.
- Using ArcGIS for Public Safety Workflows
Who Should Attend
- Crime analysts and others in law enforcement, homeland security, emergency management, and related fields