Master techniques to configure and maintain an ArcGIS Enterprise solution that meets your organization’s business needs. You will learn about ArcGIS Enterprise architecture, server licensing roles and extensions, and the capabilities that support common GIS patterns of use. Best practices to manage servers, data, and services while ensuring system performance over time are covered.
Learn how to:
- Configure distributed collaboration between multiple ArcGIS Enterprise portals.
- Apply best practices to configure GIS resources, services, and caches.
- Use scripts to automate common administrative functions.
- Maintain system performance using workload separation and other best practices.
- Completion of ArcGIS Enterprise: Configuring a Base Deployment