Learn administration essentials to install and configure an ArcGIS Enterprise base deployment that enables individuals to securely access, create, and share geospatial resources. You will learn how to license and install the four software components of a base deployment and ensure system security and performance.
Learn how to:
- Install ArcGIS Server, Portal for ArcGIS, ArcGIS Data Store, and ArcGIS Web Adaptor.
- Configure an ArcGIS Enterprise portal to manage users, groups, and content-sharing privileges.
- Apply HTTPS certificates to support encrypted communication.
- Configure a suitable authentication method for your organization’s needs.
- Completion of Sharing GIS Content using ArcGIS