This course introduces web maps, apps, and other authoritative content that may be available through your ArcGIS Online organizational site. You will learn how to discover, use, create, and share content that infuses projects with geographic context, additional business intelligence, and visual impact.
Learn how to:
- Discover, use, create, and share content that infuses projects with geographic context.
- Create with web maps
- Present information with web apps
- Share using ArcGIS Maps for Office
- Organization member access
- Experience with Windows-based software for basic file management and browsing.
- Suitable for individuals who do not have any prior GIS education or workplace experience with GIS.
Who should Attend
- Individuals who have no or minimal experience with GIS and GIS Professionals