In this course, you will explore ArcGIS Pro capabilities as you become comfortable working with this new desktop application. The course emphasizes common GIS workflows and best practices to map, manage, analyze, and share GIS data and results you need to be productive with ArcGIS Pro.
Learn how to:
- Combine data from various sources to create accurate, informative maps.
- Organize, create, and edit geographic data to keep it accurate and up to date.
- Symbolize map features to support 2D and 3D visualization.
- Design an attractive page layout for maps that will be printed.
- Analyze GIS data to solve spatial problems and create new information.
- Share maps, analysis results, and geoprocessing models so they are easily accessible to colleagues, decision makers, or the public.
- Completion of Introduction to ArcGIS Pro for GIS Professionals or equivalent knowledge
Who should attend
- Data Editors, GIS Analysts, GIS Database Designers and Map Designers