Are you an experienced ArcGIS user or data manager who wants to take advantage of geodatabase functionality to model features? With Esri’s geodatabase models you have rich content, rules and behavior for easier data management and improved data validation.
Learn how to:
- Create a file geodatabase, load vector and raster data.
- Create and apply attribute domains, subtypes, and relationship classes.
- Create a geodatabase topology and apply topology rules during feature editing
- Create and edit geodatabase annotation.
- Edit a geometric network and perform network tracing.
- Build a geodatabase schema
- ArcGIS II: Essential Workflows or equivalent knowledge
- Suitable for experienced ArcGIS users and data managers
Who Should Attend
- GIS data managers, analysts, specialists, technicians, database administrators, and others who manage and maintain data stored in a geodatabase
- GIS managers who need to understand the capabilities of the geodatabase