Learn how to easily create intuitive, focused web apps that are accessible on desktop and mobile devices—without writing any code. This course shows how to take advantage of existing web maps, themes, and widgets to build apps that feature your organization’s branding and deliver the functionality your users require.
Learn how to:
- Plan a web app’s design based on the audience and required functionality.
- Configure themes and widgets to meet web app requirements.
- Evaluate web app design and functionality on virtual devices.
- Publish a web app.
- Completion of Creating and Sharing GIS Content with ArcGIS Onlineor equivalent knowledge.
Who should Attend
- GIS Professionals, GIS Managers