Learn fundamental cartographic design principles and a standard workflow to produce print and online maps tailored to their purpose, medium, and intended audience. This course teaches ArcGIS Pro techniques to create and share a variety of professional-quality information products including print maps, web maps, 3D scenes, animations, and charts.
Learn how to:
- Prepare data for a mapping project.
- Apply 2D and 3D cartographic best practices to create and share print maps, web maps, and 3D scenes.
- Create animations to dynamically visualize data and change over time.
- Design map elements that are appropriate for your data, audience, map purpose, and delivery medium.
- Completion of ArcGIS Pro: Essential workflows or Migrating from ArcMap to ArcGIS Pro
Who Should Attend
- GIS Analysts, GIS Technical Leads and Map Designers.