Prepare to successfully create a multiuser geodatabase to store and manage your organization’s geographic data. Learn about the multiuser geodatabase architecture, configuration options, and techniques to efficiently load data, assign user privileges, and maintain performance over time
Learn how to:
- Create and connect to a multiuser geodatabase.
- Efficiently load and update data in a multiuser geodatabase.
- Configure storage settings to support your organization’s data management workflows.
- Set up user roles and permissions to provide secure data access.
- Apply best practices to optimize geodatabase performance.
- Building Geodatabases or equivalent knowledge.
- Individuals who are experienced in managing a relational database management system will find the course of benefit.
Who Should Attend
- Spatial database administrators and GIS data managers