Are you interested in designing attractive maps through application of standard cartographic workflows? This is a workflow-oriented course that focuses on essential cartographic principles using ArcGIS for Desktop that enables users to design, evaluate and publish high quality maps.
Learn how to:
- Create a map layout using dynamic map elements.
- Design map symbols and apply symbology to qualitative and quantitative data.
- Share maps in a variety of ways including hard copy, soft copy and dynamic map services
- Create labels and annotation.
- Produce attractive maps for print and web delivery.
Completion of ArcGIS 2: Essential workflows or equivalent knowledge
- Familiarity with Cartography terminologies
Who Should Attend
- GIS Analysts, GIS Technical Leads and Map Designers.