Learn how to:
- Add tasks and widgets to allow end users to search, geo-code and output directions.
- Incorporate ready to use content and online service that allows end users to query, visualize, analyze and edit data.
- Apply best practice to ensure high performance and proper communication between the client application and web server.
- Completion of ArcGIS 4: Sharing content on the web or equivalent knowledge.
- Completion of the Introduction to the ArcGIS for server REST API version 10.1 or equivalent knowledge is recommended.
Who Should Attend