This course teaches best practices to plan and implement geodatabase replication to support multiuser editing workflows and data-sharing initiatives. Learn how to protect the integrity and performance of your production database while meeting the needs of desktop, mobile, and online users.
Learn how to:
- Determine the number and type of replicas needed to support your organization’s GIS workflows.
- Plan a synchronization strategy for replicated data.
- Manage schema changes between replicas.
- Use a geodata service in a web application to create a replica and synchronize edits.
- Completion of Implementing Versioned Workflows in a Multiuser Geodatabaseor equivalent knowledge.
Who Should Attend
- GIS Technical Leads, GIS Database Designers and Database Administrators