Are you interested in learning techniques and the best practices to efficiently store, edit and ensure the accuracy of land records data? Using the ArcGIS parcel-fabric and local government information model, this course uses recommended workflows to perform and automate many common parcel-editing tasks.
Learn how to:
- Apply the local government information model to an existing parcel fabric to enable automated editing workflows
- Join new parcels to an existing parcel fabric, split and merge parcels, adjust boundary lines, create an easement and a new subdivision.
- Migrate data to the parcel fabric and evaluate accuracy
- Create a subdivision from CAD data
- Familiarity with land records terminology and practices is required
- Completion of ArcGIS 2; Essential Workflows or equivalent knowledge
- Completion of building geodatabases or equivalent knowledge is recommended
Who should attend
- GIS technicians, parcel editors, tax mapping professionals, and others who maintain or manage land records.