To produce GIS maps and analysis results that support informed decision-making, accurate data is essential. This course teaches methods to accurately create and maintain data stored in a geodatabase. You will learn a recommended workflow for data automation and practice with tools and techniques that help ensure data integrity during editing.
Learn how to:
- Apply a standard editing workflow to manage updates to your GIS database.
- Efficiently create and edit feature geometry and attributes.
- Solve common data alignment issues.
- Maintain accurate spatial relationships among features using topology.
- ArcGIS II: Essential Workflows or equivalent knowledge
Who Should Attend
- GIS technicians, specialists, and other experienced ArcGIS users who create and maintain their organization’s geographic data