Learn how ArcGIS supports a complete field data management workflow—from the office to the field, in the field, and back to the office. You will learn best practices to configure and deploy ArcGIS field-productivity apps to meet your data-collection needs. You will have the opportunity to use your own iOS or Android device to complete some course exercises.
Collector for ArcGIS
Now anyone in your organization can easily capture and update data in the field, right from their smartphone or tablet. Using the Collector for ArcGIS app, included with ArcGIS organizational accounts, your organization can maintain accurate and up-to-date GIS data while increasing the productivity of its mobile workforce.
Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS
Monitor activities and events, track your field workforce, and assess the status and performance of your daily operations. Create focused executive dashboards that integrate maps, charts, and graphs.
Survey123 for ArcGIS is about you allowing your field crew to collect data efficiently in the field and using that information to make better decisions.
One can design surveys, collect data in the field, and migrate that data into ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS desktop
Workforce for ArcGIS
Maximizing the efficiency of your field workforce is key to a successful mobile strategy. With the introduction of Workforce for ArcGIS now you can plan, monitor and streamline field to office workflows using the ArcGIS platform.
Navigator for ArcGIS
Navigator for ArcGIS is a mobile app that gets your field workforce where it needs to be, unlocking efficiency and improving reliability. Use the data provided or your own data to search and navigate directly to your organization’s assets. Interact seamlessly with Collector for ArcGIS, Survey123 for ArcGIS, Workforce for ArcGIS, and other apps, and get reliable directions even when disconnected.
Learn how to:
- Create a web app to collect requests and generate work assignments
- Efficiently manage field workforce assignments and monitor field data collection in real time.
- Create and configure a web map for map-based data collection and surveys for form-based data collection.
- Create executive dashboards that integrate maps, lists, charts, and gauges for real-time operation views.
- Create a navigation map that includes custom asset data.
- Putting ArcGIS to use across your organization
Who Should Attend
- Anyone, New Users, Educators, Data Editors, GIS Technical Leads, GIS Mobile Application Developers, GIS Web Application Developers and GIS Managers
- Share data to your ArcGIS Online organizational site or on-premises portal website.
- ArcGIS Pro: Essential Workflows
Who Should Attend
- GIS managers, data managers, data technicians, analysts, and others who manage geographic data