This course prepares you to work with Insights for ArcGIS to dynamically visualize and analyze data from multiple sources on maps, charts, tables, and more. You will learn how to define a workflow to investigate a spatial problem, interactively apply analysis tools, and share your insights across the enterprise
Learn how to:
- Connect to data sources and prepare data for analysis.
- Visualize, interact with, and analyze multiple datasets.
- Share analysis results and workflow models
- Some familiarity with GIS concepts is required.
Who should attend
- GIS Analysts, GIS Technical Leads and GIS Managers