This course introduces the application of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) to county Government staff working in various departments. As a practical course, the focus is to impart knowledge on the application of GIS as a multipurpose, integrated system that will serve the needs of a variety of Local Government users.
Learn how to:
- Apply GIS technology and its applications in the Local Government
- Deployment of centralized GIS database and data migration can be accomplished.
- Create maps and configure apps that meet Local Government’s needs.
- Create sustainable workflows for everyday tasks using the Local Government Information Model.
- Share information across different departments within the Local Government