In this course, you will learn the skills to visualize and analyze raster data for use in your organizational studies. You will learn the fundamental processes behind raster analysis with raster functions, and how to use the derived information to answer analysis questions about what has changed and then assess what is happening now
Learn how to:
- Apply dynamic raster functions to enhance imagery display and perform change detection.
- Perform supervised object-based image classification and assess the accuracy of results.
- Post-process classified thematic rasters to support analysis needs.
- Work with derived information products, including digital elevation models.
- ArcGIS Pro: Essential Workflows or equivalent knowledge
Who should Attend
- Image Scientists, Image Analysts, GIS Professionals, Remote Sensing Specialists