Learn a sound versioning workflow that minimizes disruption to editors, ensures the integrity of your organization’s GIS data, and integrates well with existing business workflows. This course explores a variety of versioned editing workflows and examines how versioning decisions impact data accuracy and database performance.
Learn how to:
- Design a versioning workflow that meets your organization’s needs.
- Load data into a versioned feature class.
- Manage multiple geodatabase versions.
- Monitor and maintain database performance in a versioned editing environment.
- Completion of Deploying and Maintaining a Multiuser Geodatabase Course or equivalent knowledge.
Who Should Attend
- GIS Technical Leads, GIS Database Designers and Database Administrators.