Do you need to quickly get up-to-speed on the full-featured functionality offered by ENVI, the premier remote sensing exploitation package? As an Image Analyst ENVI’s workflows and tools is very essential for your image analysis.
Learn how to:
- Perform feature extraction and the object-oriented classification workflow.
- Perform Image display concepts and raster data management.
- Work with vector data in ENVI.
- Perform Image to Map registration and Principal component analysis.
- Extend ENVI using batch processing, Band and Spectral Math, and incorporating your own programs.
- Basic knowledge of Remote Sensing
Who should Attend
- Image scientists, Image analysts, and GIS Professionals