Reduce the time spent on complex and repetitive workflows, so you can focus on GIS work that can’t be automated. This course teaches how to create Python scripts for key ArcGIS workflows and share them, so they are accessible to others.
Learn how to:
- Manage and update attribute data and features with cursors and objects.
- Automate geoprocessing and map production operations.
- Ensure your script syntax is valid and errors are properly handled.
- Share scripts using custom script tools and geoprocessing packages.
- Completion of ArcGIS 3: Performing Analysis or equivalent knowledge is required.
- Knowledge of python syntax and experience creating python scripts is required. For those new to python, python for everyone is strongly recommended.
- Basic programming skills including using loops and conditional statements, are required
Who should Attend
- GIS analysts, specialists, data processors, and others who want to automate ArcGIS tasks and workflows