Learn essential geodatabase concepts and develop the skills needed to create a geodatabase, add data to it, and efficiently manage your organization’s geographic data over time. You will learn how to take advantage of the unique geodatabase features that help ensure your organization’s data integrity. This course is taught using ArcGIS Pro.
Learn how to
- Design a geodatabase schema to store your organization’s data.
- Load data from a variety of formats into a geodatabase.
- Create subtypes and domains to simplify editing and increase the accuracy of feature attributes.
- Create a geodatabase topology to ensure spatial integrity during data editing.
- Share data to your ArcGIS Online organizational site or on-premises portal website.
- ArcGIS Pro: Essential Workflows