This course introduces essential ArcGIS Pro terminology and prepares you to be productive right away. You will learn how to efficiently complete a variety of tasks related to mapping; editing; analyzing; and sharing data, maps, and other geospatial resources.
Learn how to:
- Create an ArcGIS Pro project and import map documents and 3D scenes.
- Create and modify map layouts and symbology.
- Edit feature geometry and attributes.
- Import a geoprocessing model and identify potential migration issues.
- Share geospatial resources to your organization’s ArcGIS portal.
- GIS and ArcMap experience
Who should attend
- Experienced ArcMap users