This course prepares you to efficiently work with content on your organization’s geospatial content portal to support intelligence production and dissemination. Through realistic scenarios and hands-on exercises, you will master the essentials of discovering, using, making, and sharing web maps, apps, and other content.
Learn how to:
- Find resources for geospatial content.
- Create and configure web maps.
- Share intelligence through web map presentations, configured apps, story maps, and 3D web scenes.
- Use your organization’s portal content in ArcMap and share it out in other formats.
- Completion of ArcGIS 1: Introduction to GIS
Who Should Attend
GIS Users, GIS Analysts, GIS Technical Leads and Imagery Analysts.