Get a comprehensive introduction to The ArcGIS platform components and capabilities. In this course, you explore ArcGIS apps used for mapping and visualization, data collection and management, spatial analytics, collaboration and sharing. Discover how the ArcGIS platform helps organizations address common business challenges and apply location-based insights to streamline operations and improve decision making.
Learn how to:
- Map and analyze business data using ArcGIS apps and tools.
- Create and share data, web maps, and web apps using an ArcGIS portal.
- Streamline field data collection workflows.
- Configure web apps and dashboards to monitor field operations in real time.
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel tables and other Windows-based software for file management and web browsing.
Who should attend
GIS Professionals and Managers