Learn how to efficiently share a variety of geospatial resources to an ArcGIS Online organizational site or ArcGIS Enterprise portal website. This course teaches how to publish high-performing services that extend ArcGIS mapping and analytics capabilities across your organization. Course attendees receive a free e-Book copy of Getting to Know Web GIS, third edition.
Learn how to:
- Share content between ArcGIS portals.
- Devise a sharing strategy that supports your organization’s workflows and business goals.
- Share map layers, web maps, data, imagery, custom analysis tools, and ArcGIS Pro project packages.
- Create map and vector tile caches to enable fast display performance.
- Completion of ArcGIS Pro: Essential Workflows or Migrating from ArcMap to ArcGIS Pro