Learn essential concepts and a standard workflow you can apply to any spatial analysis project. You will work with a variety of ArcGIS tools to explore, analyze, and produce reliable information from data. Course exercises use an Advanced license of ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS 3D Analyst, ArcGIS Spatial Analyst, and ArcGIS Geostatistical Analyst
Learn how to:
- Quantify spatial patterns using spatial statistics and analyze change over time to identify emerging hot spots.
- Use interpolation and regression analysis to explain why patterns occur and predict how patterns will change
- Prepare data and choose appropriate tools and settings for an analysis.
- Examine features and distribution patterns within an area of interest and identify optimal locations using 2D and 3D analysis tools.
- Completion of ArcGIS Pro: Essential Workflows or Migrating from ArcMap to ArcGIS Pro or equivalent knowledge.