This course teaches geospatial concepts and recommended workflows that support the production of timely, accurate, and actionable intelligence.
Using relevant scenarios and operational problems, you will learn how to manage, analyze, and visualize geospatial data, then share your work by producing mission-specific products aligned with industry best practices.
Learn how to:
- Evaluate and prepare geospatial data.
- Evaluate potential threats and identify patterns, hot spots, and clusters.
- Evaluate suitability of multiple locations for tactical operations.
- Create and share operational map products.
- Completion of Geospatial Concepts for Intelligence Operations or ArcGIS 1: Introduction to GIS or equivalent knowledge.
Who Should Attend
- GIS Analysts