Learn how to:
- Create a geometric network and master the fundamental concepts required
- Model utilities features using a geometric network stored in a geodatabase.
- Create network rules, assign network weights, and validate network connectivity.
- Analyze flow along a geometric network.
- Update network features and create new rules as needed.
- Completion of ArcGIS II: Essential Workflows or equivalent knowledge
- Completion of building geodatabases is recommended.
Who Should Attend
- GIS Analysts, GIS Technical Leads and GIS Database Designers