The Esri Eastern Africa Software Maintenance Program Policy document [PDF] describes Esri Eastern Africa’s cost-effective and comprehensive program that includes technical support, software updates and many other benefits. This allows you and your organization to keep up with the latest software technology developments, take advantage of usability improvements and manage software licenses more easily. Typically, maintenance for the first year is automatically included when you purchase a qualifying software product license.
Esri Software Maintenance Program
Many of Esri’s products offer a two-tiered maintenance program structure. If you have more than one license of a particular software product, you can take advantage of the two-tiered program that offers primary and secondary maintenance subscriptions.
Primary and secondary maintenance is offered for both concurrent use and single use software licenses, primarily for ArcGIS Desktop core software and ArcGIS Desktop extensions.
- New releases, patches and software updates to keep your Esri products current
- Technical Support, assistance from skilled and experienced analysts
- Complimentary registrations to the annual Esri User Conference (where applicable)
- Automatic consideration for Esri’s Software Beta Program to preview and test software prior to general release
- Subscriptions to ArcNorth News, ArcNews and ArcUser
- Advanced and exclusive notification of software promotions, when offered
Learn more about the Maintenance Program Benefits.
Get In Touch With Us
Get answers for your product,
industry,or technical inquiries