The Uganda User Group Conference brings together GIS users from across Uganda to learn about the latest geo-spatial technologies, share their experiences, connect, and network with industry peers. The conference will be held on 29 September 2022 in Kampala, Uganda
The events featured during the conference will be:
- Opening Plenary and Closing Plenary
- User Presentations and Technology Sessions
Why should you attend
- Discover new features and powerful capabilities available with your Esri software through your software entitlements that you may not know you already have.
- Meet Esri EA staff that can help you with some of your biggest needs, anything from solution implementation to app creation to big data.
- Attend technology sessions tailored to address some of your organization’s biggest challenges.
- Learn directly from Esri Eastern Africa how the technology has evolved over the past year and what’s in store.
Who should attend
- Managing Director/Director General
- GIS Manager
- GIS Officer/Analyst
- Technical Officer
Get answers for your product,industry,or technical inquiries