We’re part of the world’s leading mapping technology company that is helping people understand the world and design a smarter future. Are you creative, passionate, and driven and about making a difference? Come join us.
Just click the job title for detailed job description and requirement.
To develop, manage business opportunities and increase sales in the market region, while ensuring that customer satisfaction and technical support is administered professionally and in a timely manner.
- Manage and build the relationship with the existing and new clients in assigned sector.
- Work closely with internal solution developers to understand client requirements, formulate appropriate enterprise and custom–build GIS solutions to ensure customer success.
- Continually prospect in assigned accounts to identify and close new sales opportunities in support of existing or new business processes and workflows
- Employ the Esri EA Sales Process and utilize the CRM in a consistent manner to manage accounts, contacts, and opportunities to achieve sales goals and revenue targets.
- Contribute to the development, review, and submission of technical and financial bid proposals for opportunities within assigned accounts.
- Articulate and promote the ArcGIS platform vision and benefits of the latest product releases and Esri EA value–added services within the assigned accounts.
- Foster relationships between assigned customers and help to build a strong user community through technical sessions, industry seminars and user events.
- Maintain excellent product knowledge and keep abreast with the latest geospatial technologies and solutions through online resources, training, and conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, BBIT, Geography, Geoinformatics, GIS, Information Science, or a similar discipline from a
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in the field of Technology Sales.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with ArcGIS family products.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to work in interdisciplinary teams.
- Working knowledge of ArcGIS, ENVI Remote Sensing CHCNAV and Trimble GNSS solutions will offer a distinct advantage for this position.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global work environment.
How to apply: If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV and cover letter (PDF format) only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Executive) to email@example.com on or before 30th June 2022.
Please note; – On your cover letter, kindly indicate your current and expected remuneration, and availability.