Customer CareOctober 11, 2022 2022-10-14 13:45
Esri Eastern Africa is committed to providing customers with professional and courteous service. The Customer Care team is your key point of contact to find out the status of your product order and to resolve non-technical issues.
Manage your Software
The Esri Customer Care Portal (My Esri) provides self-service tools to manage your software and licensing for ArcGIS 10.0 and higher. With the Esri Customer Care Portal, you can:
- Manage your software. The Software Download portlet provides a central location to download ArcGIS 10 and higher software.
- Manage your licenses. The Authorization and Provisioning portlet provides detailed information as well as a summary about authorization numbers assigned to your organization. This enables you to:
- Check the status of your ArcGIS 10 and higher authorization numbers and provisioning files.
- Create provisioning files to facilitate the authorization process using the Software Authorization Wizard.
- Query and find details about authorization history for ArcGIS 10 authorization numbers.
Esri Software Maintenance Program
Many of Esri’s products offer a two-tiered maintenance program structure. If you have more than one license of a particular software product, you can take advantage of the two-tiered program that offers primary and secondary maintenance subscriptions.
Primary and secondary maintenance is offered for both concurrent use and single use software licenses, primarily for ArcGIS Desktop core software and ArcGIS Desktop extensions.
- New releases, patches and software updates to keep your Esri products current
- Technical Support, assistance from skilled and experienced analysts
- Complimentary registrations to the annual Esri User Conference (where applicable)
- Automatic consideration for Esri’s Software Beta Program to preview and test software prior to general release
- Subscriptions to ArcNorth News, ArcNews and ArcUser
- Advanced and exclusive notification of software promotions, when offered